Blogger Now Already Supports HTTPS Redirect For Custom Domains
There are several benefits that you will get if you enable the https feature on your domain:
- Help check that blog visitors open the correct site and not redirected to malicious sites.
- Helps detect if an attacker tries to change data sent by Blogger to visitors.
- Added security measures that make it harder for others to track activity or steal blog visitors' information.
- google crawling priority.
- Improve AdSense earnings due to larger CPCs on HTTPS pages.