Simple Step to Make Color Gradation On Blogger Navigation Menus with CSS3
With CSS3, of course it is very possible. As in the example of this blog. I changed the color of navigation with gradation using CSS3.
Want to know how to do it? It's easy. Follow these steps.
1. Go to the Theme menu in your Blogger dashboard, then click Edit HTML.
2. Copy this CSS code.
/* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #1d3c91 44%, #2989d8 100%);
/* FF3.6-15 */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #1d3c91 44%, #2989d8 100%);
/* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #1d3c91 44%, #2989d8 100%);
/* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
filter: progid: DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='
/* IE6-9 */
margin: 0 auto 10px auto;
- Change the #menu-navigation code with your navigation DIV ID. Please use the inspect element of your blogger blog to find out the DIV code for the navigation menu on your blog..
- For the color combination you want, please create your own.
3. Paste the code above, and paste in the amp-custom code for the valid AMP blog. And for non-amp blog, you paste the code above code ]]>/b: skin >.
4. Click SAVE for final step.
Very easy? Let's try it. CSS is not just for navigation yes. You can also set the code with other DIV classes, such as the background website or footer.